Monday, 11 March 2013

One Day We're Gonna Live in Paris, I Promise

One Day We're Gonna Live in Paris, I Promise


MbyM crop top
£17.95 - nelly.com


River Island maxi skirt
£25 - riverisland.com


Topshop shoes
£50 - topshop.com


H m
£12.99 - hm.com



I'm such a bad blogger, I apologise profusely. I have no excuses for not updating in nearly 3 weeks :| I just had "writers block" and had no clue what to blog about. In other news, what is this weather?! It's March and snowing! Seriously?! I thought we'd gotten over this super cold weather for now!! Cannot wait for Summer and seeing all the Summer clothes and bikini's starting to fill the stores is exciting me even more!

This outfit set I based on an outfit I wore when I went to Paris last July to watch the Tour de France! It's very suitable for a Summer city break and very Paris. I love maxi skirts, I think they're cool and light for Summer and super flattering. I own a very similar one to this, except mine's from Marks & Spencers and was £4 in the sale. I love crop tops, however I don't have the stomach for them, so if like me, you're not confident in showing your tummy, try a basic h&m strapless top in black, they're about £4 and go perfectly with maxi skirts! I'm in love with those Topshop sandals and wish I could justify spending £50 on a pair of sandals, unfortunately my bank balance doesn't agree :( a simple black clutch ties the outfit together without taking attention away from the emerald green skirt.

I based this outfit on a similar one of my own, pictured here:


skirt: marks and spencers £4 (old), top: h&m £4, bag: Nica (TK Maxx) £20, sunglasses: forever 21 (old)




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit - loving the green of this skirt. Hope you had fun!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) I did, I'll check them out now! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx