Thursday, 14 February 2013

Who Run The World? Girls.

Who Run The World? Girls



Pattern dress
£43 romwe.com


Jeffrey Campbell leather boots
£160 - motelrocks.com


Miss Selfridge black handbag
£20 missselfridge.com


Crafted spike necklace
£8 - republic.co.uk



If anyone else is single like myself, and finds Valentines Day possible the most depressing day ever then think this: you don't need to dress to impress, you just can dress to impress. So I've come up with this simple but fierce outfit to show that girls really do run the world.

As many of you may have guessed, I'm obsessed with the whole space/galaxy prints, I own a dress, leggings, tops, everything. It's reduced at the minute on Romwe and the floaty style of the dress gives a more elegant and classy feel. The shoes are my all time favourite brand, Jeffrey Campbell. I own these shoes with the gold spikes and these are next on my list to buy! (except the classic black leather ones). A simple black clutch doesn't take attention away from the pattern of this dress and ties in nicely with the shoes. Finished with this rusty silver spiked necklace from Republic to match with the spikes of the JC's.

So if you've had a pretty bad day, go out and treat yourself! I did! I bought a lovely monochrome midi dress from Topshop for LFW next week! (I actually featured it on my blog just before Christmas). It was £34 (with student discount) and I cannot wait to wear it at the after party next week!



4 comments:

  1. You're going LFW afterparty? :o that's so cool! Hope you have a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah on Tuesday! I can't wait :D thank you! x

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge fan of galaxy print, too and this dress is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow spikes! Would look great with the galaxy print :)

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx