Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Week in Pictures #6

selfie caramel macchiato in Starbucks, my fave my new shoes, Topshop £7 notd: Revlon - Not So Blueberry scented nail varnish my new Nica bag, TK Maxx £29.99 purple lipstick: Revlon - Va Va Violet Nachos in Pizza Hut outfit for Friday night: disco pants - boohoo £10, jacket - river island £25, top (which is actually a dress) - Forever 21 (old), necklace - H&M (old) cocktails 

I'm a very lazy blogger and I apologize deeply. Even my week in pictures is late, sorry! I had a pretty busy weekend as I was working Friday and Saturday and went out Friday night with my friends, we went to Missoula in Birmingham and it was lovely, 2 for 1 cocktails! I've also had some good news with University results this past week so I'm feeling super happy! Also, some epic news...I'm going to London next Tuesday/Wednesday for Capital FM London Fashion Week After Party in Shoreditch, I cannot wait! The tickets were £20 and that includes a fashion show! I'm so excited, I love London so much. Next week's reading week for me too so I have the whole week to blog and laze about (as per). Hope you all had super weeks too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx