Sunday, 17 February 2013

Monochrome Moment


So here's my nails for the LFW after party on Tuesday! I did them this afternoon as I was extremely bored and just wanted a lazy day. The images I've seen from LFW so far look incredible, it's my dream to go to one of the shows one day! The Topshop Unique Show today was by far my favourite as I'm an avid Topshop fan. The buzz around LFW is getting me even more excited for Tuesday! I've had a pretty boring weekend, I was just working Friday and Saturday night which means I'm nocturnal again for a couple of days!

Anyway, my nails. They're not my own unfortunately, I bought them from Boots. The make is "Kiss" and on a student budget I went for the best deal. There's 100 clear nails in a pack for £6.49 which you can do any design you like on them, I prefer them to the standard French polish nails. My dress for the after party is a monochrome midi from Topshop and I wanted my nails to match so I went with this little cute design. I used two coats of Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener Nail Varnish then used a Model's Own Nail Art Pen in black to draw on the cute monochrome aztec design. I'm not going to lie, it look me an hour or so to complete it but I think it was definitely worth it! I love them and can't wait to put the whole outfit together for Tuesday! I also think this design will look great in Summer with brighter colours such as pinks, blues and greens! Hope you all had a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx