Monday, 21 January 2013

Week in Pictures #3

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a horrific migraine so went straight to bed! Here's my past week in pictures:


♥ Nails - Models Own Hedkandi and OPI Nicki Minaj collection ♥ funny face selfie ♥ throwback from 2011, me and Tom Parker from The Wanted ♥ revision notes ♥ home made peri peri style chicken, extra hot! ♥ river island chains scarf (old) ♥ revising at uni ♥ Maccie's on the train home ♥ river island Paris scarf (old) ♥ Soap and Glory body wash ♥ cider black in my local at home ♥ apple pie latte on the train back to Birmingham 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx