Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Week in Pictures #2

Hi all!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a lovely time with friends/family over the weekend. Just a quick "week in pictures". I've made a huge list of things I'm going to blog about in the upcoming weeks so there should be no shortage of posts! I'll also be going sale shopping this weekend when I get back to Birmingham and they'll be a post to follow. Comments are appreciated and hopefully I can get a lot more followers in the next few months on here. I'd really love any feedback (positive or negative) to help me improve my blog. I'll be doing a lot more outfit posts this year, just getting around to finding the perfect place to take the photos and I must lose some weight too before the outfit posts increase! I'm really not comfortable with the way I look and feel at the minute so I'll be keeping you up to date on how that goes in the next few months before I venture off to Germany for my year abroad (hopefully!). Anyway, here's my week in pictures:


my cycling themed Christmas presents (I'm a huge cycling fan), Christmas day ootd, strawberry and lime kopparberg, Christmas dinner!, banoffee cheesecake with cream, reminiscing from 2012: me, Max (The Wanted) and Andy (Lawson) in London back in October, New Years Eve outfit: playsuit - Miss Selfridge (old), shoes - Topshop (old), New Years Eve!, celebrating New Years Eve with a few of my best friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx