Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Shades of Chic

I haven't done a beauty related post in a while so I thought I'd do one on my favourite lipsticks of all time. I chose 4 of my favourites which I use religiously pretty much every day. 



♥ L-R: Stargazer Lipstick in shade 119. This colour is a very pale but bright pink, perfect to match with floral patterns and for Summer, it's a lovely texture and for only £3.50 it's a bargain Revlon Matte Lipstick in  Kiss Me Coral (750) I only bought this lipstick a few months ago and I've already had so much wear out of it. It's verging on red but with a slight hint of orange and has a beautiful matte finish, it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry at all and it's only £7.49 but look out in Boots as they usually have Revlon on 3 for 2! Kiko Ultra Glossy Stylo Lipstick in Rhododendron Pink (815) this is my favourite lipstick ever. It has a little shine to it to leave a glossy finish, it's a beautiful deep bright pink colour and even has SPF 15 included so you don't have to worry when you're in the sun! The best part is, it's only £3.50! Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Plum (010) as you all may know, this deep purple lipstick colour is on trend at the minute so I decided to buy some a couple of months ago. It leaves a glossy finish and it is actually much darker than it has come up on that photo ^. This one comes in at £7.99 but is well worth the spend. 

I also bought some extensions today but I'll be doing a separate post on these soon! Here they are in a quick preview:






2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks super pretty and your lips look really cool, those colours are lovely.
    Just followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that's so sweet :)just followed back xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx