Thursday, 31 January 2013

Pale Little Dots






blouse - £14.75 Forever 21
disco pants - £10 Boohoo
shoes - £50 Schuh
necklace - old
white bead bracelet - £6.99 Just B
silver chain charm bracelet - Thomas Sabo
earrings - £1.50 Topshop sale
ring bracelet - £1.50 topshop sale

Went out for dinner tonight with Sareena and here's what I wore. The on trend disco pants were a complete bargain for just £10 on Boohoo. They're really nice fitting, high waisted as they should be and suck you in a treat, which is great for me! My blouse I got this week from Forever 21, really cute Peter Pan collar and makes this outfit pop with a bit of colour; they also had it in navy with emerald spots and black with white spots. My ring bracelet and earrings I snapped up for £1.50 in the Topshop sale the other day along with a few other bits and bobs, all of the sale jewellery has gone down to £1.50 now so I recommend getting down to Topshop fast! Had a pretty quiet week this week but looking forward to next week as I am finally going to see Les Mis! My favourite musical of all time, eek! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Your accessories are soo cute! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Joyce ♥
    Check out my blog :) New blog post! – 4D Nails Review & Win £250 to spend at Urban Outfitters!
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just followed you, ace blog! :) thank you <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx