Friday, 4 January 2013

New Years Eve: What I Wore!

Howdy folks,

I'm not in the best of moods as my student loan hasn't gone in and won't go in until Monday therefore my sales shopping has been postponed :-( however, I am picking up the dress I ordered from house of fraser last week tomorrow so I'll be posting a few photos of that! I got an iPhone 5 yesterday too so I cannot complain about life, a great deal from phones 4 u and if anyone's looking to go on contract with the iPhone 5, I'd 100% recommend them! 

Anyway, I'm a couple of days late with this but here's what I wore on New Years Eve:


The playsuit is a silky black top with a silver cotton bottom. I bought it back in September in the sale at Miss Selfridge for £15 reduced from £35 and this was the first time I've worn it. It's super comfy and easy to match things with, I paired it with a black and gold clutch, some huge statement gold earrings and some plain black suede heels. I just wore it with a grey bandeau underneath which I bought from ASOS a couple of years ago! You could wear anything underneath this type of thing though: vest top, just a bra or a bandeau. The only problem I found with this playsuit is that the bottoms creased SO easily. I put it on freshly ironed and after standing up from sitting down for a few minutes in the car, it already had noticeable creases. 

For someone who doesn't usually like New Years Eve, I really enjoyed this year. A friend of mine just had a family and close friends little party at her house where we saw the new year in and had drinks, lots of them! We then headed into "Poulton", the little town where I live to a club for a couple of hours then headed home! What did you all do for new years eve? I'm super busy with exams the next couple of weeks now so posts may be shorter and less frequent but I'm going to try my best to do as many as possible!








2 comments:

  1. Cute dress Hannah :) Love your shoes too!

    If you're interested in joining a giveaway from T+J Designs, you can check details in my blog here: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/01/tj-designs-pretty-baubles-necklace.html. Entries are open until Jan 11 only!

    Also, let me know if you'd like to follow each other on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I've only just seen this (my notifs were going to the wrong account oops!) just followed your blog, great outfits x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx