Saturday, 19 January 2013

January Favourites.

Guess who's back with a brand new rap... hey! (that was lame, I know)

I'm back! After a crappy couple of weeks with exams, they are officially finished and I can get back to properly writing my blog :) yay! I'm currently sat in bed at home (as I've come home for the weekend) freezing, it's snowed minimally here but it's still cold. I can't physically feel my feet! My exams went quite well I think/hope so fingers crossed I get the results I'm praying for! I did a little on line shopping last week, I'll be posting my purchases on here later in the week when I've done some photos for them. For now, here's my January Favourites:

1. Love Tube Skirt £22 - Topshop 2. Hi Guys Metal Aliceband £8.50 - Topshop 3. Black High Waisted Skinny Jeans £50 - Urban Outfitters 4. Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Asian Flower £14.50 - MAC 5. BaByliss Heated Rollers £29.99 - Boots 6.Navy Disco Pants £10 - Boohoo 7. Coral Messenger Bag £25 - River Island 8. Black Mesh Peplum Dress £38 - River Island

I actually own those disco pants in black and they're amazing! As I can't justify the original American Apparel one's at £70 a pair, I thought these were a perfect substitute. The material is thick and not too shiny, as it should be in my opinion, and they really suck you in just like the American Apparel ones, so if you too don't want to spend £70 on a pair of disco pants, these are a perfect alternative for a seventh of the price! I'll certainly be buying more in different colours.




2 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I really like that messenger bag! x

    http://vikbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx