Friday, 11 January 2013

I Got Stripes

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been a while since I updated, I'm in the middle of my exams and they're not over until Thursday so posts will be slow until after then! I'm back in Birmingham now and fully back into the swing of things (kind of), I'm missing home quite a bit and I've no shifts at work yet which I actually want/need to save to year abroad! This is my first outfit post I've done but I plan to do a lot more in the future - check out the page "Outfits" for all the posts that will be going on! 







I also apologise for the setting of my photos, my dingy little uni room, I really need to find a better place to take my photos! Anyone who knows the Birmingham area well - I'm open to suggestions! The tee shirt dress I'm wearing in this photo is from Topshop, I bought it a while ago and I love it, can be dressed both up or down! My studded ankle boots are from Red Herring at Debenhams and I bought those a couple of years ago in the Christmas Sales! The infamous bracelets can be found almost anywhere nowadays! I bought mine on a market in Berlin a few years ago but you'll find them in Topshop, River Island and most high street stores as they're very popular at the minute! My necklace is a simple piece of brown string with my name threaded on on little wooden cubes. My Godmother bought me this necklace when I was 3 years old and I've worn it pretty much every day since, I did come across similar necklaces a few years ago in a little country shop in the Lake District but they're pretty hard to find and a lot of them nowadays are kids necklaces, but I'm sure if you scour the internet, you'll find one!

I have a huge list of things that I'll be blogging about over the next few weeks including: more outfit posts, January wishes, pleather, flatforms, a "what's in my bag" and much more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx