Monday, 31 December 2012

waitin' on the gold rush

Hi all!

Sorry there's not been any updates for a few days, I've been super busy revising for January exams (boo!) what a nightmare! I cannot wait for them to be over, New Years Eve tonight so I'll be posting tomorrow about what I wore, still planning at the minute!

Anyway, gold is the perfect colour for this time of year. It screams glamour and class but it's also a fun and flirty way to dress to a party! The colour gold is huge at the minute, whether it's gold studs, glitter or just a hint of gold, you're guaranteed to find a lot of it in the shops! I've picked out some of my favourite gold items on line and in high street stores! So any international readers will be able to pick up the majority of the items on the internet, and for anyone who still doesn't want to brave the shops, you can do it all from the comfort of your own home! 

1. Jeffrey Campbell Black Leather Gold Spike Nightwalks - £140 Office
2. Gold Sequin Peplum - £30 She Likes
3. Gold Sequin Leggings - £30 She Likes
4. Metallic Dress - £39 Topshop
5. Multi Zip Horse Clutch - £30 ASOS
6. Scarlet Roos Metallic Skirt - £25 SALE ASOS
7. Gold Sequin Sleeve Military Parka Jacket - £39.99 Own The Runway
8. Sequin Tee - £60 SALE Topshop

Happy shopping and remember: all that glitters is gold!

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx