Thursday, 27 December 2012

New Look Spring Collection Preview!

Hi!

Just a quick post on my thoughts on the New Look Spring Collection Previews that are currently being shown on the New Look website! A lot of the colour focus is on blues and pinks, very spring themed! Lots of gladiator style sandals once again this spring (not that it's ever warm enough to wear them in the UK!). Long flowy skirts are all the range this Spring and the dip dye trend continues! I'm not overly keen on the preview all together but here's a few of my favourite picks:

1. Black Diamante Clutch - £19.99
2. Oatmeal Leather Look Wedges - £27.99
3. Apricot Voile Maxi Skirt - £14.99
4. Grey Jersey Dip Hem Dress - £14.99
5. Snake Print Stud Sandal - £17.99
6. Denim Studded Acid Wash Backpack - £24.99
7. Pink and Gold Sequin Beaded Collar - £5.99
8. Cream Blue Dip Dye Stud Tank Top - £14.99

You can view the full preview of the collection here and let me know what you think of it!

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx