Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Make Up Haul and Christmassy Nails!

A quick trip to Boots to buy foundation today turned into quite a large make up haul! At the minute in Boots, it's 3 for 2 on Revlon products and then you get a free nail varnish - the nail enamel in Sequins! 

Here's what I bought (minus the 2 non-glitter nail varnishes). I always use Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Natural Beige as it's only £13 and I feel it gives a flawless looking finish without being too heavy for my skin. Although it's a liquid, it's light and not greasy/oily on your skin. I usually use Max Factor mascara, however considering the 3 for 2 offer, I opted for Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black. I've yet to try this out, so I'll let you know how it goes! I then purchased Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Plum. I've wanted a dark purple coloured lipstick for a while now and I love this one! I tried it on as soon as I'd bought it and it's so nice, with a hint of shimmer, it really gives an edgy glam vibe! Then was the free item (as pictured on the left), Revlon nail varnish in Sequins. I combined this with Limited Collection Nail Varnish in Gold for the ultimate festive nails!

I know my nails aren't the nicest as I work in a pub and they always get chipped/broken, we're also not allowed to wear nail varnish in work (boo!). However, seeing as I've finished work for a few weeks, I decided to go all out and treat my nails to a well earned manicure courtesy of myself. I topped them off with Sally Hansen "Hard as Nalils" clear top coat. I always use this as a protection for my nails and it helps the nail varnish last longer and I can go for a couple of weeks with no chips: amazing!

I hope you're all feeling as Christmassy as I am now in final countdown to Christmas, with the Uni term coming to an end and work finished for a few weeks, it's finally time to relax after a stressful few months. I go to Berlin on Saturday so will be blogging all about my trip when I get back next week! If you're not feeling Christmassy yet, get yourself to your nearest German Christmas Markets! The best way to feel festive and a great excuse to get drunk!

Hannah xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx