Sunday, 23 December 2012

Christmas Party Picks!

Among the festive season, there's parties - and lots of them! From Christmas work do's to New Years Eve parties, there's always an occasion for a new outfit! Shopping for the perfect party outfit can be stressful, especially if you want to impress colleagues, friends or a special someone! So I've put together 3 party outfits at three different price ranges (splurge, spend and save) which are perfect for the parties ahead!

If you want to go all out on your party outfit then this option is perfect for you:

Dress - £66.50 SALE ASOS
Shoes - £120 Jeffrey Campbell at Office
Bag - £12.99 New Look

I'm in love with this prom style dress from ASOS, reduced from £95 it's a bargain and a cute vibrant number for Christmas. I teamed it with the ultimate shoes: Jeffrey Campbell's (a personal favourite designer of mine) as I feel the metallic really brings out the colours in the dress and I felt blue shoes would be too much for this unique number! Teamed with a metallic clutch bag, this outfit it perfect for anyone who wants to go that extra mile this Christmas!

Secondly, a spend option. For the person who is willing to spend but not too much:

Dress - £75 Miss Selfridge
Shoes - £40.99 Missguided
Bag - £30 Boohoo

As you all will know, studs and spikes are huge on the high street at the minute so I couldn't not include them in my Christmas party picks! I'm a huge fan myself of this trend so selected this studded maxi dress from Miss Selfridge: classy AND edgy. The studs on the dress are dark silver and bronze, therefore I decided to match it with these dark silver studded toe platform heels and this spike knuckle box clutch, which is my personal favourite item from this outfit!

Now for the saver option:

Dress - £38 Topshop
Shoes - £24.99 New Look
Bag - £36 Topshop

Monochrome is huge this season so I chose this dress from Topshop. I paired it with plain black wedges as I feel more decorative shoes would take attention away from the striking dress! I love big envelope style clutches so I selected this leather bag from Topshop, the simple two tone black and white design matches perfectly with the magical monochrome dress!

Hopefully this should make finding that perfect Christmas party outfit a little easier for you as we all know how stressful it can be! 

Happy shopping!

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx