Tuesday, 20 November 2012

OOTD: 20/11/2012

I know some people like OOTD's and other's don't, but I thought I'd give it a shot. For anyone who doesn't know, OOTD = outfit of the day. I don't know if anyone's actually interested but I appreciate them when I'm reading a blog to get ideas and find out where certain items are from, to purchase myself. 

I've got to admit, I don't make an effort everyday. I'm a student, I'm a little lazy and I'd rather an extra 10 minutes in bed than making myself look perfect everyday. Sometimes, I just wear leggings and a hoody to Uni and other's I'll wear a dress. Me and my bipolar dress sense!

So here's today's OOTD: 
I'd say I don't really have a style but other people say I do. I'm into a lot of black, prints and studs, but who isn't with today's trends? So today, I teamed a skater skirt with a simple vest top (you can't see it properly on the picture, but the top says "I'm with the band") and my faithful vans, which are never ever off my feet! For anyone who's never owned a pair of vans: try them. They're honestly the comfiest shoes I've ever bought and I'd recommend them to anyone. 

Black and White Cross Print Skater Skirt - £14.99 New Look (click here to view)
Authentic Purple Glitter Vans - £50 Schuh (click here to view)

Unfortunately, the top I'm wearing, I bought a while ago in Republic and they don't stock it any more. However, Republic always have tops similar to this so click here to go to Republic's on line store! The best thing is, all these shops do student discount: so if you're a student, like me, you can get 10% or even 20% off your purchase! 

Happy shopping!

Hannah xo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx