Monday, 26 November 2012

Haul!

Hello all!

Sorry I've not posted in a few days, had a hectic few days of work (boo!) but I did get time to get some well earned shopping done on Sunday! What turned into a little trip to Primark to get some clothes to wear for an interview I have on Wednesday turned into a 4 hour shopping spree...oops! For those of you that don't know, I live in Birmingham and a 15 minute walk from the Bullring which is very convenient for a shopaholic like myself! Here's what I bought:

I picked this little beauty up from Primark for just £9! I'm a bit of a satchel-addict and own way too many but at just £9 I couldn't resist. It has a long strap which is detachable and enough space to store my Uni books and pens, so it's perfect for anyone looking for a casual bag for Uni/School/College! 

I'm in LOVE with spikes and studs at the minute and they're all over the UK high street, quite unfortunate for my bank account. This little spiked alice-band was £2.50 from Primark and a cute accessory to make any outfit look fierce.

This is my favourite item I purchased and it's up there with the favourite things I've ever bought now along with my Jeffrey Campbell Lita's! As you may be able to see from the label, this galaxy print bomber jacket is from H&M and only £19.99. I fell in love as soon as I saw it and knew I had to have it, regardless of what it looked like on! It's so comfy and such a unique piece. As soon as I ran across the store with it to show my friend, she just knew I was meant to have it, as she put it: it's "so me". 

Final item I bought is this knit jumper, again from H&M at £19.99. I'm a huge Disney fan so love this a lot. I also love the bright patterning and warmth of the jumper. It's so cosy and perfect for Winter! It's longer at the back so can be worn over leggings and is so soft! I wore it today and didn't need a coat on top as it was that snuggly! They also had other Disney jumpers: a navy Daisy duck one, a Lady and the Tramp one and a red Tigger one but the pattern on this caught my eye the most which drew me in! I wore it today and paired it with a black skater skirt, tights and brown pumps and here's what it looked like on:

Excuse me face, it'd been a long day!

Au revoir for now (I have a French exam next week and to say I'm nervous is an understatement)!

Hannah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx