Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Coat + Cardigan = Coatigan. Genius!

As I was in the Bullring the other day, whilst shopping for a friends birthday present, I kept seeing the same thing everywhere: coatigans. Coat + cardigan = coatigan, pretty self explanatory really, possibly the most awesome invention I've ever come across and they're sweeping the UK high street.

If you're a fan of knitwear, like myself, you'll love these. In essence, it's knitwear that's thicker and a lot of the time hooded, similar to that of a winter coat. There's one particular coatigan that caught my eye in River Island, I saw it as soon as I walked in and it was like I was destined to have it, unfortunately, my bank account disagrees and I'll just have to wait until pay day! 

Here is the coatigan in question:

I tried it on and I can confirm it IS as comfy as it looks, just what's needed for cold winter weather! Coming in at £70 it is a little on the expensive side, but considering that I was debating taking out an overdraft for this, it's evidently worth it and I shall be buying it when I get paid next week! Click here to check out the one pictured above.

Coatigans are literally everywhere at the minute and they're not all expensive so I will definitely be investing in a few and from what I've tried on of this one, I'd advise them to anyone too! Super cosy for the cold winter ahead.

Here's a few of my favourites:


Vintage Stitchy Coatigan - £49 Miss Selfridge


Knitted Checked Coatigan - £60 Topshop


ASOS Textured Coatigan - £45.50 (SALE) ASOS

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read and reply to them all and I really appreciate your kind words! Feel free to leave your own blog link in your comment and I'll definitely check it out xx